The team at Mystic Roots looks forward to meeting you with safety measures in place.
1) Our Spa Coordinator or your Technician will meet you upon arrival inside our front foyer at top of stairs and prepare you for your visit. Please wait for direction to enter salon floor/desk area before entering. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment, as space restrictions need to be adhered to ensure social distancing guidelines.
2) We ask that our clients keep their coats on until we have you seated.
3) We will first spray your hands with rubbing alcohol. Face masks for Clients and Technicians must be worn while in the salon and are provided for your appointment if you need one. You are most welcome to wear your own washable as ours are disposable. Prior to service we ask that you sign our liability waiver.
4) Please arrive with only your most essential items and please keep them on person while with us if at all possible. We will be asking you to keep your coat with you.
5) When shopping for retail you must wear a mask as well. Please wait for spa coordinator before entering salon floor and one of our staff will retrieve your product from the shelf for you. We ask that product not be touched, to avoid cross contamination.
6) Unfortunately, other family members, friends, pets, beverages and food all need to stay at home at this time.
7) Please Note for appointments exceeding one hour, you are welcome to bring your own water. Lifting your mask to drink is acceptable when your technician is not in your personal space.
Keeping our community, guests and team healthy and safe is our main priority.
Continual sanitation is in effect before and after each guest.
Mystic Roots conducts a daily sterilization of our building using UVC .
Although we are able to add some of our rituals for you to enjoy during your service please note that we are still maintaining minimum contact.
*As of June 30th 2021, we are able to provide all services excluding facials and lip or chin waxing. Once HKPR moves into
Phase 3, we will be able to provide all services on our menu with the exception of serving alcohol.*
All products, including make up, are available for purchase.
Please share your shopping list with our salon coordinator. It all will be collected for you prior to cash out.
For customers choosing not to wear masks we offer curbside product pick up.
Please call or email and we can arrange payment by phone or e-transfer.